My Aadhaar Card A Complete Guide to Aadhaar and Aadhaar Enrollment

Change or Update your Aadhaar details

After receiving a large number of complaints and incorrect details recorded in the database, the UIDAI has finally decided to allow the people with the facility to make changes or correct any wrong/incorrect detail/information they have found with their Aadhaar. Yes, now if you have got wrong name, date of birth, address, gender and mobile number related with your Aadhaar Number, you can bring correction in that and make changes and correction to all your incorrect details. The procedure for making correction is very simple and can be done both online and offline. Following simple steps you can update your wrong Aadhaar details through our website. Also, you can send request through post to make changes and correction in your details. You can update your details a maximum of 4 times till March 2014.

Click here to make changes/correction Online

Click here to make changes/correction Offline (through Post)

297 Responses to “Change or Update your Aadhaar details”

  1. md ubaidur rahan says:

    Dear sir,
    I had applied for Aadhaar Card on 14/06/2011.My Enrolment no. is 1007/60256/01404,my family member id is last three digest and 401 and 402 and 403 but yet not received any information about cards ….i check the status but the messages showing ‘check after few day’ and i tried to talk helpline number but its not working .please help me about this problem as soon as possible …
    thanking you

  2. how can i change my mob no on aadhaar card

  3. Nandan & gang have looted our taxpayer money well using this UID system. 1800-180-1947 is not in service! Online update does not work. Emails sent to are not responded. Awesome!!!

  4. Vishwas pawar says:

    Sir my self vishwas pawar s/o vishnu rao pawar dob 11out1984 adr.75,gram narayanpura post.ekalduna dist dhar madhya pradesh pin 454773 .sir mera adhar card gum ho gaya he mujhe new card k liye kya karna hoga sagestion de plz.

  5. bhushan talele says:

    sir, i get the aadher number from e-downloade letter but i chang my previous address &also my mobile number i want to updated my mobile number as well as my current address.what can i do for that? and also i want registered my femable baby name can i do that she is 4 years
    please help me

    thanks & regards

    • sir,this is my 2 nd reminder to u pl give me the online update or change aadhar details and how iam done that

  6. shahin patel says:

    after the correction of my aadhar details online, will i get new aadhaar card by post
    pls reply

  7. I lost my aadhaar card, so wat can i do?

  8. Dr jagdish chandra saini says:

    Dear sir,
    I had applied for Aadhaar Card on 02/11/2012.My Enrolment no. is 1142/20099/00927. I want to know the status of my aadhaar card. becoz as soon as i enter date n enrolment no. it says either your date or enrolment no. is incorrect.
    will you please let me know the current status.
    thanking you

  9. Ajay Bardia says:

    i applied for aadhar on 26.12.2011 but not received card till today is e-aadhar printout is valid in railway & pasport office as they want orignal document not photo copy

  10. dear sir

    my enrollment no is 1018/86020/ 05670

    dated on 28.08.2012

    on reciept written that card will recieve duration 60 to 90 days but till date i have not recieved my card plz reply me

    • Download your E-Aadhaar letter.

    • thatipaka chandrika says:

      dear sir,
      my enrollment no is 1111/16071/03663
      dated on 07/04/2011 time 13;28,02
      on reciept written that curd will recieve duration one year but i have not recieved my card plz replay me
      thank you

    • Please download your E-Aadhaar Letter from the website.

Leave a Reply