The procedure of linking Aadhaar number with LPG Consumer number is easy and there are several methods of completing it. You can follow any of the below methods to link your Aadhaar number with your LPG consumer number:
- First Method – Prepare the Aadhaar Registration Sheet (ARS) as shown below:
If the address printed on your Aadhaar letter (Aadhar Card) is different from the address of your LPG cylinder delivery, then you have to submit a Proof of Address of your Cylinder delivery along with the above prepared ARS to you LPG cylinder distributor.
It will be advantageous if you can also send ARS along with a Proof of Address by Post to the address mentioned in the link below.
- Second Method – Call on toll free number 18002333555 and tell customer executive that you want to give your Aadhaar number and follow his/her instructions.
- Third Method – Go to Aadhaar Seeding Website, Press the ‘Start Now’ button and follow the steps.
- Fourth Method – Call on your LPG Company’s given below contact number and follow IVR instructions.
- Fifth Option – Send the following SMS from your registered mobile number.
UID <space> Aadhaar_Number
to number mentioned below
BPCL Consumers: 57333 (All India)
52725 (Vodafone, MTNL, Idea, Airtel & Tata users)
For example: UID 124532014751 to 57333